views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life

Finding Beautiful Things in My Everyday World

views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life


Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The impulse to clear out the stress...

I can't be the only one whom, when stressed, wants to just do anything to eliminate the things that are stressing me out.

Right now, that's people.

I know I am an introvert.  I like that about me for the most part.  I didn't like it when I was young, lonely, confused as to why I was lacking in the 'boy' department... I was confused why, when people seemed to like me, I was not dating and why I had so few friends.  It was hard then.  Now, as an adult, I like that I can say no to things, that I have only a few people who I feel can demand time from me.  Being solitary is more relaxing than taxing.

Like most people I am on social media and I have, like most people, opened my world to a whole host of people.  Some that I am not comfortable with having access to me anymore.  Some, I have let go of and blocked... and have yet to look back with regret on those people.

I don't know why, but I don't want just random people up in my stuff.  So, I might just clear the decks.  I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment