views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life

Finding Beautiful Things in My Everyday World

views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life


Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sometimes...it's ok to lose your sh*t.

Or, it's very clear that I have no idea what I am doing.

But really, does any of us?

I'm glad that I have some friends who really understand what a good thing it is to have someone how "gets it".  God, please bless Marie.

So, four and a half years gone and I'm not doing too badly, except when I am.  There are still things I would like to see different in my life, but it's a pretty good life.  I'm away from people who love me by about half the country, but I have community where I am and that's good.  I have a caring church body, and a few small groups of friends which hold me to accountability.  I am healthy, strong, sufficient to the task when I am leaning on God's strength (which let's be honest, is me relying on His direction.)

So, it was a dark and stormy night in my soul, but this morning I am clearing just like the weather today.  I'll survive this storm like I always do.... leaning heavily on God and the wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment