views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life

Finding Beautiful Things in My Everyday World

views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A rainy Monday






This was a fairly wet Monday. I had been seeing this view for about a month before I thought to capture it. It is much prettier when the sun is peeking through the fog (you can see it at the top of the frame), and I'm sure I'll take more of this view, but the river was a beautifully curving mirror and I cannot help but share it.
















Having moved from Minnesota where it freezes hard and often, we don't have this symbiotic tree relationship happening... or not that I have ever seen to this extent. It's like a second Spring in the Autumn after the leaves turn gold and fall, and we see the tree's lingerie. It is never completely gray here.

No comments:

Post a Comment