views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life

Finding Beautiful Things in My Everyday World

views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life


Monday, September 12, 2016

Dating... or not really.

For over two years I've 'tried' dating.  Well, tried if it means I put myself out there on dating sites (plural) and have talked to many, many men.  I've gone on dates with FOUR of them, alas there isn't one where there's that mutual connection and to be frank?  It's gotten old.

So, I quit.

IF there is a man out there, I don't know where he might be.  I realize that God is in control of this too... even this.  I realize that I am NOT in control of any of it at all... ever.  And that makes me pretty frustrated if I am honest.

So this too, I lay at his feet (again) and I'm tired of doing that.  I'm being a toddler again, but we are called His children so he must be used to it, but I don't want that to be me anymore, again.  I want to just trust that he has this and that I can, in fact, just trust him.

I know I'm not alone here, but I am really glad that no one is reading this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment