views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life

Finding Beautiful Things in My Everyday World

views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life


Friday, March 8, 2013

Life goes on...

 
On March 6th, eleven months past the death of my best friend, one of my dearest intimates died giving birth to her long-anticipated first born child, a son.
T.J. and I were just about as opposite as two women who liked each other could get in many ways, and yet man, we were inseparable for about seven years.

 I don't have a lot to say right now, except that I am so glad that we had time to reconnect, time to talk again, time to be excited about your new adventure, time to be honest and time to express our love and friendship again.  You were, you ARE such an influence to who I am now.  I am convinced that I loved the man I loved because he was so like you.  I'm going to miss you, 2 am never passes when I am awake that I don't think of you.  I hope your precious Jesus is giving you the welcome you deserve and that heaven is far more awesome than you ever anticipated.  I hope that all of the questions have answers, the struggles make sense, and your purpose is fulfilled. 
I miss you, I love you and I believe I'll see you again.
 
P.S. Your baby is just beautiful.  You did good, mama. 


No comments:

Post a Comment