views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life

Finding Beautiful Things in My Everyday World

views and thoughts from a mundane and regular life


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Neglect


Between the end-of-the-year holidays being very busy for my business and forgetting my password, I've neglected the blog. No more.


These are a number of the images that I have captured in the last two months:






I never know what is going to capture my sight while walking, but both the image above and the one below are telling. My spouse and I were walking and talking about what we wanted to see together in the coming year.







I don't know if you are familiar with the Crazy Horse monument in South Dakota (near Mount Rushmore) but this reminds me of that. Do you see it?



The root system of a tree tossed up between some enormous boulders on the South Jetty beach.








No comments:

Post a Comment